Welcome to your little slice of luxury, right in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Surrounded by breathtaking views and expansive sky, Shiphorns Cabin with Hot Tub is the ideal place to relax and recharge, rekindle a romance, or escape with family or friends.
Our fabulous self-catering cabin has everything you need for a memorable break away.
Peaceful and secluded, yet only a stone’s throw from historic Peebles, there’s plenty to see and do if you want to explore — and a private hot tub waiting if you don’t.
Take a Sneak Peek:
Local goodies on arrival
We love to shop local and support our neighbouring businesses. Order a takeaway lunch from the excellent Horse-Shoe Inn. Pre-book a bottle of bubbly from Villeneuve Wines or a breakfast box from the award-winning Forsyths of Peebles and we’ll make sure it’s waiting for you. Simply give us your order and we’ll take care of the rest.
Unwind in your private hot tub
Room for six. Better with two. Slip into the bubbles, soothe your soul, and let your worries melt away.
Fire up the BBQ
Put a little sizzle into your stay and grab a BBQ box from Forsyths of Peebles. We recommend sampling their famous Horseradish & Red Onion Burgers. Yum!
Kick back on the deck
The perfect place to laze or stargaze, our spacious outdoor area is yours to do as you please. There’s no-one around for miles.
Waiting for You:
Modern, cosy and charming, every inch of the lodge has been finished to the highest standard.
- Bedroom with two single beds
- Second bedroom with triple sleeper bunk bed (one single and one double)
- Spacious living area with smart TV
- Kitchen with fridge, oven and microwave
- Shower room
- 40-jet six-person hot tub
- Outside decking area
- Washing machine
- Parking (space for two vehicles)
Time to Explore:
- Walking: You’ll find a number of enchanting walking routes around Peebles and the surrounding area, taking you along the lush banks of the River Tweed and past the stirring Neidpath Castle.
- Cycling: We’re only 9 miles from Glentress Forest, the Mecca of mountain biking in the heart of Tweed Valley. With trails for all skill levels, this is undoubtedly Britain’s finest cycling experience.
- Riding: The South of Scotland is a horse riding hidden gem. Choose from over 200 miles of off-road trails. Need some advice planning your route? We’re happy to help!
- Horse B&B: Your horse deserves a holiday too. Stable your horse and take full advantage of our various livery services.
- Night Out: We’re 5 miles from Peebles, where you can sample the best of Scottish produce in the impressive Peebles Hydro, or join the locals for a knees-up in the traditional Crown Hotel.
How to get here:
Shiphorns, Eddleston, Peebles, EH45 8RB
Whether it’s by plane, train, or automobile, wherever you’re travelling from, we’ll make sure you find us.
- Flying Visit Edinburgh Airport is only 35 minutes away, while Glasgow Airport is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Riding the Rails Gorebridge Train Station is the closest, around 25 mins away.
- Hitting the Road We’re located around 17 miles (30 minutes) from Edinburgh city centre. You’ll receive directions when you book in case your SatNav signal drops out en route!