Nestled between Peebles and Galashiels, you’ll find the small town of Innerleithen — and our modern, one-bedroom self-catering apartment.
Sleeping up to three people (there’s a fold-down bed!), this first-floor accommodation is the perfect basecamp if you’re adventuring your way around the beautiful Tweed Valley. We’re just a short 15-minute drive from the mountain-biking Mecca of Glentress Forest.
Or, if you’re looking for a quiet weekend and a change of scenery, our cosy living room and quaint outdoor seating area are waiting. We’ll even provide you with a disposable BBQ to add a little sizzle to your stay.
Take a Sneak Peek:
Local goodies on arrival
We love shopping local and supporting our neighbouring businesses. If you pre-book a bottle of bubbly from Villeneuve Wines or a breakfast box from nearby Shaws Fine Meats (finalists in Britain’s Best Butchers Shop), we’ll make sure it’s there to greet you. Simply give us your order details when you book, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Fire up the BBQ
Grab a BBQ box from Shaws and get cooking. Pork, Apple & Cheese Burgers? Yes, please.
Get out and explore
From family days out to biking, hiking, and watersports, there’s no shortage of things to do in Tweed Valley. And our apartment is the ideal base to explore this serene slice of Scottish countryside. Visit the Go Tweed Valley website to see what’s on offer.
Relax on the patio
Our outdoor area is set next to a charming little burn — the perfect place to toast a long day of walking or biking. Drift away to the sound of the stream trickling by.
Waiting for You:
Bright, clean, and modern, the apartment has been finished to the highest standard.
- Outside seating area
- Private shed
- Disposable BBQs provided
- Nespreso coffee machine
- Double bed
- Fold-down bed
- Washing machine
- Living room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Travel cot (available on request)
- On-street parking
Please note, this is a non-smoking, pet-free accommodation.
Time to Explore:
- Walking: You’ll discover a variety of lovely walks and trails around Innerleithen and the surrounding areas. Wander along the lush banks of the River Tweed or visit the grounds of Scotland’s oldest inhabited house, Traquair House.
- Sightseeing: The apartment is just 12 miles from Galashiels, where you’ll find plenty to see and do. Or, if you’d prefer to keep it local, Innerleithen boasts its own rich history. You can learn all about it in the St. Ronan’s Wells Visitor Centre.
- Cycling: A step up from nearby Glentress Forest, the downhill trails at Innerleithen and the Golfie are among the most challenging and exciting in the UK. Learn more here.
- Riding: The South of Scotland is a horse riding hidden gem. Choose from over 200 miles of off-road trails. Need some advice planning your route? We’re happy to help!
- Night Out: The apartment is just a 5-minute walk from the traditional Traquair Arms Hotel, where you’ll find a bar, restaurant, and beer garden. We’re also 7 miles east of Peebles, where you can sample the best of Scottish produce in the impressive Peebles Hydro.
How to get here:
Whether it’s by plane, train, or automobile, wherever you’re travelling from, we’ll make sure you find us.
- Flying Visit Edinburgh Airport is only 50 minutes away, while Glasgow Airport is 90 minutes.
- Riding the Rails Galashiels Train Station is the closest, around 20 minutes away.
- Hitting the Road We’re located around 30 miles (60 minutes) from Edinburgh city centre. Need directions? Contact us.