Located down a close (a Scots term for an alleyway) on the vibrant Peebles High Street, our stylishly appointed two-bedroom self-catering apartment can be your home from home in this historic Scottish town.
Sleeping up to four people, this split-level accommodation has everything you need for a relaxing Borders break. Just a few steps from the front door, you’ll find a selection of independent shops, cafes, pubs, and eateries — from fine dining to informal.
Or if you’re in the mood for outdoor adventure, you’re only a stone’s throw from the beautiful Tweed Valley and the mountain-biking Mecca of Glentress Forest.
And when you return (from hiking around the shops or the hills), our bright and comfy living room is the place to kick back and chill out.
Please note: This property does not have any outdoor space and there are stairs to get to the first and second floor. Check out our Morningside Apartment in Innerleithen or one of our Luxury Cabins at Castlehill Cabin or Shiphorns Cabin if you’re looking for somewhere to fire up the BBQ.
Take a Sneak Peek:
Local goodies on arrival
We love shopping local and supporting our neighbouring businesses. Why not pre-book a bottle of bubbly from Villeneuve Wines or a breakfast box from the award-winning Forsyths of Peebles to start your stay in style? Simply give us your order and we’ll take care of the rest.
Space to Spread Out
The apartment is set up over two floors, making it ideal for a family getaway. Go in through the front door and up the first set of stairs to find a modern kitchen (with coffee machine), bathroom (with walk-in shower) and spacious living room (with dining table). Follow the next set of stairs to the two bedrooms — one with a small double bed and another with a king-sized bed.
The great outdoors
From family days out to biking, hiking, and watersports, there’s no shortage of things to do in Tweed Valley. And our apartment is the ideal base to explore this serene slice of Scottish countryside. Visit the Go Tweed Valley website to see what’s on offer.
Eat, shop and be merry
Peebles is home to award-winning independent shops, an array of fantastic restaurants (including the wonderful Crown Hotel), lots of cafes, takeaways, and tea rooms, and a fabulous ice cream parlour. And if you’re looking for a tipple in the evening, you’re spoiled for choice, from the Gin Palace at the Peebles Hydro to the roaring fireplace of the Tontine Lounge Bar, and many more in between.
Waiting for You:
Bright, clean, and modern, the apartment has been finished to the highest standard.
- King-sized double bed
- Small double bed
- Nespreso coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Dish washer
- Living room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Travel cot (available on request)
Parking is available on one of the back streets or in the Peebles Greenside Car Park (behind Castle Warehouse and Cocoa Black), Peebles Edinburgh Road Car Park (Eastgate) or Peebles Kingsmeadows Car Park, all within a 10 minute walk of the property. Please note charges may apply.
Please note, this is a non-smoking, pet-free accommodation.
Time to Explore:
- Walking: There are several enchanting walking routes around Peebles and the surrounding area, taking you along the lush banks of the River Tweed and past the stirring Neidpath Castle.
- Sightseeing: The apartment is around 40 minutes from Galashiels, where you’ll find plenty to see and do. Or, if you’d prefer to keep it local, Peebles boasts its own rich history. Check out the Visit Scotland website to plan your itinerary.
- Cycling: A step up from Glentress Forest, the downhill trails at nearby Innerleithen and the Golfie are among the most challenging and exciting in the UK. Learn more here.
- Riding: The South of Scotland is a horse riding hidden gem. Choose from over 200 miles of off-road trails. Need some advice planning your route? We’re happy to help!
How to get here:
66 High Street,
Whether it’s by plane, train, or automobile, wherever you’re travelling from, we’ll make sure you find us.
- Flying Visit Edinburgh Airport is only 50 minutes away, while Glasgow Airport is 90 minutes.
- Riding the Rails Galashiels Train Station is the closest, around 30 minutes away.
- Hitting the Road We’re located around 30 miles (60 minutes) from Edinburgh city centre. Need directions? Contact us.